Monday, November 30, 2015

            Fashion has been one of the important factors during the 21st century and especially the year 2015. When it comes to keeping up with the new trends and fashion, clothes that are in style play a big role. Buying trendy clothes can go over your budget especially if you are a high school or college student. However there are stores that sell clothes in fashion for much affordable prices. H&M is one of the stores that make sure your clothes are super trendy with an affordable price.
blogspot          
                      H&M is a store that was made by a Swedish man in 1946 and due to its popularity in growing fashion, the store spread almost worldwide. You can buy the most beautiful clothes that are shown on run ways and are worn by most celebrities for good prices in H&M. Recently Kylie Jenner has become the celebrity and fashion sensation for many teenagers. Kylie Jenner is spotted many times wearing gorgeous outfits that leaves other teenagers of her age in fascination.
However the clothes worn by celebrities like Kylie Jenner can cost thousands of dollars but can be bought in H&M for much affordable prices. Another good thing about H&M is that it sells a variety of clothes. H&M even has modest clothes that look super chick and makes it easier for people who are modest to still have trendy clothes.
instagram Kylie Jenner
H&M website. same dress for only 30 dollars compared to 270. 
            
                      As a college student I find H&M to have the best clothes for me and my friends for good prices. When me and my friends go shopping, we can easily get modest clothes for me and other clothes for them in reasonable prices. Anyone who wants to stay in budget and go along with the new fashions should definitely check out H&M.

            

11 comments:

  1. Zohal, it's interesting to learn that H&M was originally founded in Sweden since that is the first place I ever visited one of their stores. My mother-in-law lives in Stockholm and for many years I looked forward to visiting her so I could find some of the cute, stylish, and yet affordable clothes you describe. Now we have H&M in the U.S., of course, so I no longer have to travel across the globe to shop there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zohal for share with us this information.Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zohal, I think H&M style is most people know and love their products because it's price and modal are good. Thanks your information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great topic Zohal.. Favorable prices and styles are the most important when people want to buy clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures Zohal ! I agree with you that H&M is the great choice of trendy and good prices. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zohal, your blog is like H&M advertising. Why don't you try Forever 21? Korean woman made this store. I like both stores because their prices are reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i spent a lot of money to buy my cloth during thanksgiving week. H&M is nice and cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you, H&M is a store where u can buy good stuff in a reasonable price

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do they design clothes for men? I don't really remember where i have seen this store. But thanks for the tip I'm going there to get some gifts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know people who make cloths save money it's great.

    Carson

    ReplyDelete